Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Girl, Izzy.

I think we all know that I am the Cuddler's favorite, but before me, there was Izzy. I decided to do a little diagnostic inspection of Izzy and see what makes her so special to the Cuddler.

First, I wanted to know if she was quishy. She is not.



Then I felt her heart. It has a good strong beat.



I checked out her paws. A little rough, but what I expected.



She was a little nervous about this examination, so I held her paw for a while longer.



Then, we talked about her feelings.



In the end, I have concluded that it is her soulful eyes, gentle nature, sweet spirit, and her unending devotion and patience that make her so dear to the Cuddler. I patted her and told her she was a good girl and I was sorry that she was no longer the favorite but that I was certain the Cuddler would always like her better than our cats.



Love, the Plum

2 comments:

  1. awwww. Izzy is such a good girl! and very patient to put up with this thourough inspecion. I reccomend extra treats for her.

    I love your look with the 'tails', Plum. Its very fancy pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love it! Hilarious! Sweet little Plum!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: