So, I am now one-year old! I’ve seen lots of blogs that talk about everything the baby can say. Well, I thought it would be easier to tell you all what I cannot say… ANYTHING. That’s right. I don’t say anything. When I’m damn ready and willing, I’ll say something. Until then, back off.
Walking, I don’t walk. I cruise. I crawl. I climb. I don’t walk.
Signing, I don’t sign. The Cuddler bough the DVD and I have watched it one time. I know nothing.
Teeth-8. 4 top. 4 bottom.
I am, however, still a rock star and here are the top 10 reasons...
10. I can ring a cowbell like a rock star.
9. I am an existing patient with pediatric neurosurgeon, pediatric ophthalmologist, an asthma and allergy specialist, and an ear nose and throat doctor.
8. I can develop a disease that mostly Asian kids get. And as Mrs. Ashley kept pointing out while I was in the hospital, I’m not even Asian!
7. One of my pupils is bigger than the other.
6. I have already been to swimming lessons and can go underwater and bob back up all while smiling.
5. I love to drive.
4. My head is bigger than your head.
3. My dog will bite you if you approach me.
2. I eat sand.
and. last. but. not. least...
1. I am THE PLUM and I rock.
I enjoyed a little birthday breakfast at the Cracker Barrel this morning...
me being nosey...
On a downer of a note, the Cuddler did not bring cupcakes to my big boy class at daycare. She claims she didn't know that you could do that. I've got my doubts. She is trying to save face with teacher by bringing them next.
what a difference a year can make...
Love, the Birthday Boy