Saturday, August 21, 2010

you might be a redneck...

if you use your fancy pants, Swedish babybjorn to strap your baby to yourself so you can safely ride him on a four wheeler. This doesn't make us trashy. Trashy would be not securing me before my ride.



I don't have much to report. I'm just resting and relaxing and regaining my strength. So I thought I'd share a few random unrelated photos.

Here I am the day before I was admitted to the hospital in my new "Woody" towel. You would never guess that I was sick. Huh?



This is actually me at the hospital. With my fever spikes and plateaus, I had times when I felt fine. This was one of those times. Once my diagnosis was made and the staff knew I would have stay several more days, they were sweet enough to move me to a much larger room so I could bring more toys from home and the adults could have a big bed to sleep in instead of a chair. Here we are preparing for my move. This could also fall under the category of redneck.



It's time to eat. Gotta go.

Love, the Plum

2 comments:

Blog Design By: