Tuesday, March 6, 2012

in one week

in one week...

Plum had blood work for his surgery. m.i.s.e.r.a.b.l.e.

I turned thirty-two and eight on Wednesday and Plum declared it his birthday too. There is no one else I would rather share my eighth birthday with. We had a party at Billy's Pizza complete with toy story stickers and noise makers.

Plum had his adenoids removed and tubes put it. He has recovered just fine. My mother and I are still trying to get our bearings after witnessing him struggling to come out of anesthesia for an hour.

We celebrated my birthday with my family.

My family extensively discussed "the new baby" whose name will be Sam. But he will forever be called "win one soon" by my brother.

We watched videos of Sam walking! We were pretty excited to see him walk since he could not walk when we accepted his referral. He was also wearing a fuzzy hello kitty coat tucked into his britches. I'm not sure if that is just what they had on hand or if it socially acceptable for little boys to wear hello kitty in China.

Tomorrow we kick off Dr. Seuss days at daycare. I'll try to take pictures, but here is one to carry you over.



The super cute dinosaur pants are from Cassady Street. They were the subject of much discussion on Sunday too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an eventful week! Praying that the rest of this week and the weeks to come will be better! I am so excited for you guys and the adoption of Sam! My dream is to adopt a baby girl from China! I can't wait to hear more about your process and meet this precious miracle! We will continue to pray for you as you go through this process and welcome another boy into the family!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: