Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Break Plum Style

Tuesday, my Nonnie and PawPaw took me to Jackson in the "Big Bus" to play with my friends at the park.



Saturday, my Unc shamed my Nonnie into taking me to the St. Paddy's Day Parade. I had a rockin good time and got a ton of beads. My Unc also packed my cooler. He brought me lots of Mountain Dew and chips.



Sunday afternoon, I put on a princess life jacket and new sunglasses and prepared for my first boat trip on the open waters.



Ok, well I watched all of them prepare for my voyage while my mama snapped pictures.



We stayed on the water for over an hour and I loved every moment. This reminded mama so much of her PapPaw and the time that they spent fishing. She can bait her own hook, but he always took her fish off for her. He would have been very proud of me and my skills.



I caught lots of fish.



I hope your Spring Break was as much fun as mine.

Love, The Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: