Monday, February 27, 2012

Oh Brother!

That's right, Plum is going to be a brother.




Or a "brothersaurus" as his shirt says.

But I'm not pregnant...

We are adopting!!!

Actually, we are adopting a baby boy from China who was born in October 2010. Our new son a.k.a. Love Dumplin and Plum will be one year apart.

We are very excited, and we will continue to share details on this blog subject to my virus ridden computer, privacy policies during the adoption process and our desire to keep some aspects of our son's life private.

8 comments:

  1. What exciting news!!! I can't wait to hear how your story unfolds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whohoo! I had a feeling this was in the works!!! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww, Alissa, I am so excited for y'all and can't wait to hear more. You guys will all be in my prayers... you and J.R. as you go through all of the long process of adopting AND becoming parents again, and sweet little man JH as he will get to be a big bro! How cool that he will get a playmate who comes "ready-to-play" instead of having to wait a year for him to be "old enough" Keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh, Alissa!!! Super exciting news!! I can't wait to hear all about love dumplin! Y'all will be in my prayers. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! That is wonderful. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Congrats! That is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, yesterday.
    There is nothing more wonderful than following the Lord's will for our lives! Love to you and JR
    Ms Judy

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: