Friday, December 24, 2010

The Airing of Grievances

In the spirit of Festivus, I'm airing my grievances. Shortly hereafter, Morning Guy and I will wrestle.

1. First, I'm really ticked about the weather. I DO NOT DO coats. Please see below.



2. We do not even have a Christmas tree inside.

3. I cannot get rid of my stinking cough and runny nose.

4. The Cuddler is resistant to my new wake up time, 4:00. I mean, if she went to bed at 7:00, she would be ready to get up too.

5. I am tired of being in my car seat. Just the sight of it makes me really angry.

6. Mississippi State's basketball team is an all out embarrassment.

7. Since I crawled in the oven, the Cuddler has been locking the door. What is her problem?

8. The Cuddler and Morning Guy always try to kill my fun when I'm playing with electricity. I have received several leg pops and hand slaps over this recently when I'm trying to stick things our outlets.

9. I missed breakfast at the Cracker Barrel with Morgan and Mrs. Ginny because I was put down for a nap at 7:45 this morning.

Love, the Plum

P.S. Happy Festivus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: