Monday, December 13, 2010

The 12 days of Christmas-Plum Style

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

12 hours between pulmicort breathing treatments,

11 screaming babies in the waiting room,

10 days of omnicef,

9 testy mothers in the waiting room,

8 hours of coughing Sunday night,

7 foot decorated Christmas tree on our porch,

6 doses of Tylenol a day,

5 o'clock wake up for the Cuddler and Morning Guy,

4 albuterol breathing treatments a day,

3 tired and grouchy people at my house,

2 hour wait to see the doctor,

and a decadron shot.



I was serious about our Christmas tree on our porch. The doctor says I may be having an allergic reaction to our live tree. Yep, we are now "those" neighbors.

Love, a sickly little Plum who will never get to go to camp at this rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: