Monday, February 7, 2011

my Uncle Chris

We BIG RED PUFFY HEART my Uncle Chris. All three of us.



He is everything that a little boy could want in an uncle. He knows all about hunting and has invited me to stay at his camp with him. He isn't afraid of The Cuddler so he does what he wants with me. He gives me oreos when I have not eaten my dinner. He is appalled at all the girly outfits that The Cuddler puts me in and is putting up a strong opposition against her.



Today is his birthday. We won't say how old he is, but next year he will be over the hill. =)

This picture is everything that is so right with the last year. My family.



We love them and are so thankful for all of them, especially my Uncle Chris.

Happy Birthday!

Love a lucky Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: