Tuesday, May 11, 2010

long time no blog.

Sorry for my lack of blogging. Our Internet was down for a while, and then the
Cuddler went to Washington DC last week. Morning Guy requires a lot of attention when the Cuddler is gone so there was no time to blog.

Morning Guy and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. We went on an adventure to Rocky Springs. I really enjoyed our nature walk.



After that we went to my PawPaw's for Guys' Night. He does it every Wednesday night, I have a standing invitation. Here I am sitting on the grill watching my PawPaw cook us dinner. Don't worry, we weren't grilling.



Morning Guy says this is a glimpse into my college life.



Morning Guy and I played hookie the other day while the Cuddler went to work. We went and visited my Granny at her office. Don't we look good together?



Then, we went and visited my PawPaw at his office. My PawPaw buys and sells scrap metal. These are some his customers. They call themselves Gypsies. I'm not sure what it means, but they seemed to think that I was pretty great. In this pricture, Boaz, the Plum, Alex, and Cheeseburger.



I have more to say, but it is late and time for bed.

Much love a sleepy little Plum

1 comment:

  1. Plum, you are a man about town. Your life is hopping! I enjoy the futureshots of college life and am very impressed with your abilities to drink from a cup. Particularly with your cap on backwards.

    Glad you and I got to hang out for a little bit last week even if I had poison ivy so I couldn't go within 5 feet of you. You were grumpy and teething anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: