Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Going Green

We are going green, as you can see my shirt says so.



We are trying non-disposable diapers, formerly known as cloth diapers. Now, they are less cloth and easier to use. The Cuddler is trying it to help with my sensitive skin. She talked to her friend Brooke and has been really pleased. I only use them when I am home. Going green (and looking fabulous) is an added bonus of our new diapers!





So, it is unanimous that I am "udderly adorable," my other shirt says so.



Love, a green little Plum

2 comments:

  1. Hands down, cutest eco friendly baby out there! Never too early to start doing your part for the environment. The pic of You and morning guy is the most precious thing i have seen in forever! Tell the cuddler she needs to bring you across the street so i can kiss that big beautiful head of yours!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you like them and they look so cute on him!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: