Friday, December 18, 2009

My Pappaw

The Cuddler's daddy, a.k.a. PawPaw, sent her this picture this week.



It is of her Pappaw and my name sake, John Hammond Hinton. The picture is from his last fishing trip to Minnesota with PawPaw in 2003. Rumor has it that one day I may get to go on these fishing trips. All I need is a pair of boat shoes!

The Cuddler says that he was a wonderful person and that he would have liked me very, very much. The stories about him are all pretty funny so far. She says that he would say that I am slick as a new button.

This will be a busy weekend for us, I hear we are baking cookies tomorrow (although, I'm sure I won't be offered a cookie) and that we have two parties and that I am going to spend the night with Nonnie and PawPaw! Whew, what a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: