Thursday, December 3, 2009

CARROTS!!! and other exciting news

I knew they had been holding out on me. Finally, Wednesday night they came forward with the goods. CARROTS!!! It was delicious. I ate them with a spoon. That was a whole new experience.



I opened my mouth and cried when I wanted more. I'm not sure that they are going to keep giving me the carrots. I hear it might have given me a tummy ache, but I think they just don't want to change all the dirty diapers that it gave me. Nurse Shelly said that was normal and to give me carrots again this weekend, but can we really trust her after she stabbed me in the legs THREE times?



In equally exciting news, Kimber Todd Morris was born this morning. I hear from the Cuddler that we are going to visit him this weekend. That will be good. I'm going to go ahead and give him the run down on nourishment from the Walmart and CARROTS! What in the world can be better than carrots? I will also get to see one of favorite gal pals, Addie Lee.



If you see the Cuddler or Morning Guy, please encourage them to keep feeding me carrots. I also heard that applesauce could be coming my way. Don't let the dream die!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: