1. $4.37 for a iced tea at the Jackson airport is criminal. They know that I cannot bring in a drink from the outside because of the TSA rules. I'm thinking of writing a congressman.
2. Unless you are under 23 years old and 125 pounds, you should only wear leggings with a dress.
3. Just because you are in the Orlando airport, does not mean that you have to wear a Mickey Mouse tee shirt. I'm just saying, you an adult and are wearing a cartoon mouse on your chest.
4. There is no need to stand up on the plane when we pull up to the gate. It is going to be another 10 minutes or so. Calm down. Sit down.
5. This is to the men (are there any men here?), when you are at hibachi do not repeatedly try to engage a group of women in conversation. They are not interested.
6. They should give you shot of vodka in ATL when you disembark just to take the edge off.
7. Disney is not the happiest place on earth when the only place you want to be is home.
8. Toddler and Tiaras is scary. The moms are really scary and they girls are sad. But it is addictive like crystal meth. You know you shouldn't but you just can't help it.
9. Oh, but "I was pregnant and didn't know it" was scarier.
10. When the Cuddler is away, Plum goes to Kelsey's volleyball game with Unc and Aunt M.
And to work with Morning Guy when he is running fever and cannot go daycare.