Tuesday, July 5, 2011

partying and pottying like a rockstar

Partying and pottying. We had a rocking fourth of July. It was filled with redneck adventures at deer camp, visiting and grilling out with my friends, and hanging out at my Non and PawPaw's.

Here is my friend Jacob.



Here is the Cuddler smelling Jacob's new baby brother, Carson. She said his smell made her heart skip a beat. She hasn't said that about me in a while. She did say that my feet stink like a grown man's.



Here I am with Nic. I just love to say his name, Nic, Nic, Nic.



The three of us played in the baby pool. This was one of the few moments that one of us was not crying that one of the others had taken our toy or screaming "mine" or just going WWE on the other.





In other news, I have been pottying in the living room to great accolades. I talked with Lola about this and she is a little "pissy" about it. Apparently, when she started eliminating, as she called it, in the living room, she went to live outside.



I, on the other hand, got a snack and took in a show while waiting and M and Ms when I finished.



Love, the Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: