Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The latest fall fashion

OK, I did not give the Cuddler permission to use my blog for her whoa-as-me rant. However, due to the OVER WHELMING response through the blog, facebook, and email, I will allow her a brief follow up in the coming days.

The Latest Fall Fashion.

You might think that the latest fall fashion is this fabulous handmade applique that Riley's mom, Mrs. Katie, made me for my birthday. I know. It really is too cute. No, the Cuddler has no sewing talent.







As great as my guitar shirt is, it is not what all the fashionistas are raging for. All of Paris and Vicksburg is going wild for the "self portrait" t-shirt. I got mine at my daycare, but they may be available at some of the other higher end boutiques.





All the cool kids are doing it.

Love, a double take of Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: