Saturday, June 26, 2010

break on through to the other side

that is what we are telling my top two teeth. My right one is breaking through and we can see the left one. I'm trying to keep my spirits up, but it is kind of ticking me off. That along with the fact that we lost in the World Cup. I mean REALLY?



I haven't told y'all about our trip to visit the Bibbs. We had a great time. I really enjoyed getting to meeting Alex and Kate. They gave me trucks, riding toys, and blocks to bring home with me. What fun! Aren't we good looking? See how I'm flirting with the older and beautiful Kate.




Can I just say that it is HOT. I mean, it is sucking all the fun out of going outside. Well, I'm off to sleep in my new crib. Mine was a drop side, so I got a new nifty crib that Morning Guy put together today.

By the way, he did put this one together in my room. Unlike when the two geniuses put the first one together in the living room and could not get it in my room without taking it apart.



I know, they are a weak gene pool.

Love, Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: