Sunday, April 4, 2010

Some Bunny...

Some Bunny brought be two new books, a pretty lamb and a new outfit that makes me look like a girl! I mean, I don't want to sound ungrateful, but why did no one tell this bunny that I'm a BOY???

We were suppose to go to church this morning to celebrate Easter. I was going to wear new outfit that sweet Mrs. Torey made me with yellow duckies smocked on it and yellow ducky buttons. Unfortunately, I'm coughing/choking pretty bad. The nurse says if it starts again and I have trouble breathing then the Cuddler should take me on to the ER. Blah on that.

In other news, I have another tooth coming in. My friend, Grady, told me the other night that when you get teeth, moms will let you eat puffs. That sounds pretty good, so I'm getting them as fast I can. Thanks for the info Grady!

Here I am dressed as a chick. See for yourself.


Here I am with new lamb, looking disinterested...


Happy Easter!

Love, one "chicky" Plum

1 comment:

  1. If the cuddler really was going to 'girl' you up, she would have put you in a pink easter dress in a scene reminiscent of baptism. i think you are all good!

    We hope you feel better. If your parents need anything they know to call down the street and tell the JG's to get on the ball and come by.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: