Sunday, February 3, 2013

Last week by the numbers

Number of times this week that...

I had to clean poo out of the bathtub compliments of Sam-twice
I had to clean poo out of the potty chair-five
I took a shower without interruption-once
Sam sneezed bits of food through his nose on me-I stopped counting at 12
I got out of the shower with razor in one hand and shaving cream in the other to find out what the hell was going on in the living room-once (as John Hinton so calmly explained, he was hammering the table)
John Hinton threw up in my hands at the kitchen table after JR told him to swallow his string cheese-once
I had to clean Sam's PJ bottoms in the toilet because that seemed like the most reasonable place to wash poo out of pants-once

Here's to hoping that this week's stats are better and looking forward to the day that everyone can manage their own poo.




1 comment:

  1. Being a mom sure has its glamorous moments, huh? Here's hoping for a better week!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: