Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Family

Last night we celebrated a special wedding in our family. We are so happy to welcome Christopher into our family and wish he and Emily every happiness in marriage.

Here is my family. Outside of religion, these people make my world go around. They each love John Hinton in ways that I could never have imagined and will shape him in ways that he will not realize until he has his own children.



Excuse my mother, she has the inability to take a good picture which is saying something since she is so stinking cute. She was talking in that one and has her closed in this one. Still, I think it is a great picture of my parents.



Two of favorite men: my cousin, John Martin, and my brother, Chris.



Everyone had a good time, but I'm not sure anyone had as much fun as Plum. He danced and danced and ate sausages and cake off of strangers' plates.



Happy New Year! Thank you, God, for your blessings and challenges in 2011. We are grateful for each one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: