Monday, April 25, 2011

some bunny

I'm surrounded by idiots.



I woke up Sunday morning to a basket full of goodies. Seems harmless enough, but where did it come from?



It seems that some "Easter Bunny" came into our home in the middle of the night and left this basket. He to come through our front door because Izzy and Addy did not see him. All these two did was snap pictures of me.



Then we get to my Non's and Paw's and there are two more baskets-one that Travis gave to me from the Easter Bunny and that Non gave me from the Bunny. When my Aunt M came, she also brought a basket from this Bunny. So he has broken and entered in Vicksburg, Utica and Brandon. No one but me seems concerned about why this cracked out rabbit is leaving me happies. He is lulling them into a false sense of security!

What is a Plum to do?

3 comments:

  1. Just take the free Candy and roll with it John. You'll learn -- never turn down candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unless it's coming from a guy in a windowless van...

    Got to watch out for those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. point taken. same rules apply to ice cream.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: