Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So many ladies, so little time.

We had a great 4th of July holiday. I got to swim at Non's and Pawpaw's with Scarlett and Mary Elizabeth. If you wonder why I am riding in a pink float, ask the Cuddler. Apparently, she can't read packaging.



I think we can all agree that I look really good in this hat. Can't we?



You may notice a new graphic on the right hand side of my blog. It is baby Bennett. His mom and the Cuddler went to college together. Bennett faces many obstacles and could really use your prayers, as could his family. Just a reminder what a mircle every little life is.

With love, Ladies Man Plum

2 comments:

  1. The hat totally mans up the float!

    Glad you enjoyed your holiday Plum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe next year you will be promoted to a more manly float! But for now, that hat makes up for it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: