Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Well, at least I thought was. We packed our bags, drove to the airport, parked the car, checked our bags, and then, we left the Cuddler standing in the security line!?!?!

She has gone away for a while. We skyped her earlier, but it is just ticked me right on off when I saw her but realized that she could not pick me up or get me cheerios or make me some juice. What good did that do me?

So at the airport, there were a lot of air force service men, and they had LOTS of guns that they were checking at baggage claim. I could not tell that the Cuddler had any thing interesting to check. Lots of people were there to take their pictures. They were on the plane with the Cuddler. The Cuddler told me that fire trucks, firemen, airline employees, and loved ones lined up on the runway to say good luck and thank you to all those men as their plane was taking off. They were waiving, holding flags, and blowing kisses. We hope and pray that they all come back from the beach with no water-that's where one of them told her they were going-safely.

Here is a pic of me with her at the airport.



She asked me to relay a few travel tips to my readers in case any of you ever cross her path...

1. The moving side walk is not a carnival ride. It is expedite your journey from one concourse to another. Keep walking or get the hell off.

2. There are only three sandwich choices at the kiosk in Charlotte, NC. Pick one and get out of her way.

3. Don't dress like a hooker for air travel. At point no poinnt will four inch heels make this experience any more rewarding. These are bad life choices.

4. When exiting the air craft and getting your luggage from the over head bin, be polite, damit!

Love a lonely little Plum

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I can so identify. God bless us traveling, working mothers. I have to go to Seattle for 7 full days in a couple of weeks. My mother told my children were going to forget me. Thanks Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design By: