Sunday, March 24, 2013

3 months together

What better way to celebrate than with Mexican food?


Sammy, Sam the Man, SamSam, Samtastic-
You are something else, buddy.  I can't believe it has been three months since you were placed in my arms.  We love you to the moon and back and can't wait to see what all we learn about you in the next three months.

In other events of the weekend...

We met the Easter Bunny Saturday.  This was before the Bunny.  PawPaw did their hair.  I think they look pretty good. Of course, Mo is bringing them up as always!

Morgan, Sam, and John Hinton

These boys.  I hope they are always best buds.  Five little boys with one poor little girl.  She better bring it. 

Carson, John Hinton, Jacob, Sam, and Nic.

My big baby making his mean face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: