Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy (Belated) Grandparents Day!!!

We were returning from God's Country yesterday (Starkville) so I missed grandparents day.  So, Happy Grandparents Day to Grannie, Grand Daddy, Mammaw, Nonnie and PawPaw. 

I ordered a picture book for Sam recently.  I will be able to send it to him once we get our Referral Acceptance, and hopefully, one of the nannies will read it to him along with the Chinese characters for each one of us.  You would thought we all had never had our picture taken.  Here is one of my favorites of Plum with Nonnie and PawPaw.

 
The nannies will probably wonder what this boy is going "home" to! 
 
I have to say a special thank you to my parents for helping me today and always.  Not only does my mama take John Hinton to get his allergy shots every week which is the opposite of fun, but today she took him home with her because I did not feel good.  They are always willing to help with him when we need it.  It does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. 
 
Sam may have been born an orphan but soon he will be a son, brother, grandson, cousin, nephew, and loved sacrificially and unconditionally.  He will be one lucky little boy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design By: